Monday, December 18, 2006

for ryan



sometimes it seems like all we ever hear about today's kids is the bad stuff.

well, here's a little something different, and i'm proud to say this "something" has to do with my nephew.

yesterday at a family christmas gathering, this boy, my 10 3/4 year old nephew, (can't forget the "3/4"!) greeted me the moment i stepped out of my car with a christmas card, and the sentiments expressed within, in my opinion, totally conveyed the spirit of the season.

altho the words were written in pencil, and therefore can't be easily seen (at least not with my camera..or maybe it's my eyes?), the "gift" he gave is easily recognizable.

here's what he wrote inside:

Hope you all enjoy your Christmas. I wish I could give something else, but this is the best I could do.

Enjoy, R.M.M.

i am just so damn proud.

and, altho he's almost 11, he's still willing to give his auntie a hug.

what a guy. :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test